A downloadable game for Windows
A 2 player game in which you use your hand to attack your opponent by hitting them with balls.
To damage your opponent you must use the tip of your index finger to flick balls at their index finger knuckle.
There are 7 different modes which are randomly chosen from at the start of each round:
- Normal: Each player must flick balls at their opponent to damage them
- Fight: Each player needs to hit their opponent to damage them (be gentle!)
- Big Balls: The balls are big
- Sudden Death: Each player is reduced to 1 hit at the start of the round
- Zero Gravity: The balls are not affected by gravity
- Fountain: A fountain of balls erupts from the centre of the arena which the players must try to avoid
- Rain: Each player must avoid the balls raining from the sky
- Thumb: The thumb must be used to flick balls instead of the index finger
On some modes there is also the chance that DIE FIRST mode will be activated, meaning the first player to run out of health wins the round instead of losing.
Uses the Leap Motion Controller, which should be placed between the players, about 20cm above the play surface, looking towards the screen, and angled slightly downwards, in a similar position to the in-game camera.
Made in 48 hours for 1Up Jam 2019.
Music: Raving Energy faster by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Sounds effects obtained from zapsplat.com
Font from Fonts.com
Unzip the folder and run the exe.
- Fixed Missing TextJun 19, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.